Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Angelic Encounter - Burning Coal

A brother saw an angel, wearing white robe, his face was like the son of man, appeared in CKRM Klang Divine Healing Ministry. According to him, he saw this angelic being was holding his hands up to exalt the Jesus, King of Glory.

In the spirit, I sense this angel with a burning coal in his hand, going to throw the burning coal to this brother's mouth. As prophetic act, I asked this brother open his mouth and I throw the spiritual burning coal to his mouth (working with God) according Isaiah 6:6-7. His guilt and sin is taken away and deliverance took place. He was set free.

Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a burning coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. And he touched my mouth and said: "Behold, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away, and your sin atoned for." (Isa 6:6-7 ESV)



1 comment:

Victoria Ho said...

It is an angel of the Lord. It once appeared in my living room a few days ago before my grandma died.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...