Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Drink the Heavenly Rain

Yesterday the Lord shown us a new thing in our cell's praise and worship. Four of us intended to watch Sid Roth's It's Supernatural TV Show before the end but the Lord has something else for us. The Glory filled the house as we praise and worship Him in Spirit and in truth. The Lord filled me with the Heavenly Rain when we sang this song:

Let the rain of Your Presence fall on me
Everyday that I live, with every breath I breathe
Let the rain of Your Presence fall on me
Everyday that I go, Lord, let your presence flow
Rain on me....

Suddenly, I saw in the spirit a heavy rain in the house. It's raining and falling upon us. By faith, I asked my cell group to just open up their mouth toward the heaven and start to drink the Heavenly Rain!

Job 29:23 (NIV)
They waited for me as for showers and drank in my words as the spring rain.

Deuteronomy 32:2 (NIV)
Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.


Suddenly, I found myself drinking the spiritual rain! The bubbling sound continuously came out from my mouth and my throat as I was drinking the Heavenly Rain under the anointing of Holy Ghost! It's so marvelous! After drank the rain, I broke out in Holy Laughter and it's so happy! overflowing with joy! In order to let other to experience Heavenly Rain, I filled up cups with water and asked other to drink it as prophetic act. Then it came suddenly it's really started to rain outside the house! In such a atmosphere of Glory, my cell group leader was prophesying under the anointing of God for almost 15 minutes!

This morning I received a phone call from Sister Georginia, my cell group member. She was so excited that this morning when she asked God to filled her with His presence, The Lord filled her with Heavenly Rain!! She found herself drinking the Heavenly Rain with bubbling sound continuously came out from her mouth under the anointing of Holy Ghost (note: there is no 'real' water here, it's spiritual water ) and then she broke out in Holy Laughter! She was so happy and telephoned me to share her joy as soon as she reached her office. When you drank the Heavenly Rain, there will be such a joy inside of you and it's overflowing and broke out in laughter. It's very sweet taste of water, His awesome presence in our life overflowing with His fragrance. Hallelujah. Hahahaha hahaha hehehehe hohohoho hihihihihihi hahahahaha~


Hosea 6:3 (NKjv) Let us know, Let us pursue the knowledge of the LORD. His going forth is established as the morning; He will come to us like the rain, Like the latter and former rain to the earth.


Scripture Reference: Deu 32:2, Job 29:23, isa 45:8, Hosea 6:3, Deu 11:11

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Bro Thomas for sharing of the heavenly rain. Heard of it many years back when worshipping with a local chuch. Yet to experience it. Keeping mind/spirit open. When spiritually ready, I believe the Lord will lead me.

Thomas Ong said...

I am not expecting Heavenly Rain during Tuesday night althought I saw people drunk in Heavenly Rain in CKRM. What I felt was really weird with the sound came out because I drink 'normal' water in very polite way. However, the Heavenly Rain just came when we worship him in all our heart, mind and strength and keep focus on Him and let Him do what He want to do. You can start in Praise and Worship in your house and focus on Him, when you sense such a 'Glory' or presence of God, just open up your mouth toward heaven, and start to drink it. Receiving His presence is just like you take up a cup of water, and drink it and enjoy it. God bless you!

Victoria Ho said...

Hi Cheryl

Pray whether you should come to CKRM. Do not let others to affect your decisions.

Victoria Ho said...

Thomas, looks like the Glory of God is with you! Amen!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Victoria. I am praying about this.

Thomas Ong said...

Sister Georgina has unique type of manifestation of 'Drink The Heavenly Rain'.She manifest 'Drink The Heavenly Rain', with her mouth closed and just filled with water, bubbling sound in her mouth. She was drunk in the river of His delight within her belly. she came to my house and 'demonstrate' her drinking, and broke out in Holy Laughter.

Anonymous said...

KEEP THE GLORY GOING! WOO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...