Friday, April 15, 2011

Free Impartation


Free online impartation will be available exclusively through EMAIL, bringing the power of prayer and spiritual blessings to your inbox. Every prayer request we receive will be prayed for during our Prayer Meeting. There is no time and distance in the Glory realm. When the Glory descents upon the earth, miracles are accessible to all who believe and receive, regardless their location.

Now a centurion had a servant who was sick and at the point of death, who was highly valued by him. When the centurion heard about Jesus, he sent to him elders of the Jews, asking him to come and heal his servant. And when they came to Jesus, they pleaded with him earnestly, saying, "He is worthy to have you do this for him, for he loves our nation, and he is the one who built us our synagogue." And Jesus went with them. When he was not far from the house, the centurion sent friends, saying to him, "Lord, do not trouble yourself, for I am not worthy to have you come under my roof. Therefore I did not presume to come to you. But say the word, and let my servant be healed. For I too am a man set under authority, with soldiers under me: and I say to one, 'Go,' and he goes; and to another, 'Come,' and he comes; and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it." When Jesus heard these things, he marveled at him, and turning to the crowd that followed him, said, "I tell you, not even in Israel have I found such faith." And when those who had been sent returned to the house, they found the servant well.  (Luke 7:2-10 ESV)

Testimonies
I received your email about 3am Nigerian time and I prayed along with you. While praying, I felt this hot burning sensation in my left foot. It was so hot, I could have cried out! I seem to have a fresh of awareness of God's presence! I have received the Fire Anointing! Thank you Jesus! ~ Kelechi Agwu, Nigeria (via email)

I received the anointing of the Lion of Judah. ROARRRRRRRRRR! I felt very strong anointing. Thank you Jesus! Thank you brother. God bless you abundantly ~ Lukas Elisa Adrian, Indonesia (via Facebook)

Thank you so much for your prayer of faith and impartation. Starting this morning as I was praying in the Holy Spirit His presence was very heavy as I put my hands out they became very heavy as if something was placed in them. When I received the first Sword my hands came together and shaking as if I was chopping something this went on for several minutes. Then as I put my hands out humbly for the Sword of His Whole Counsel again my hands at first dropped to the floor shortly after they again came together but this time I acted like a ninja taking stances and very specifically chopping at things with full swings all the while I was speaking Chinese (I don't speak Chinese) this went on for sometime. I then saw a picture of a bow and arrows (they where gold) I've never seen this before but the Lord told me they where for long-range intercession, deliverance, and impartation. So I put out my hands and asked the Lord for this Bow and Arrows immediately I felt these come into my hands and found myself drawing back the bow and fired several Arrows in a complete circle still speaking Chinese in the Holy Spirit ~ Terry Baker, USA (via email)

After I received the prayer of impartation, I went to a Friday night service to preach. First time in my life and ministry I got the testimony of two peoples lost weight supernaturally. Also many received jobs, college's funds come to those who wanted to study and supernatural finance into peoples bank account. Then for the first time the other day I prayed for my uncle who was blind and GOD instantly opened his eyes! ~ Tyrell Pechey, Durban, South Africa (via Facebook)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...