Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lost Thing Found In The Glory – Revelation and Insights

After reading David Herzog's books, "Mysteries of the Glory Unveiled" and "The Glory Invasion," I came to understand that the Glory realm transcends time and space. Recently, I had lost my Kingston's Pendrive (2GB) and had been unable to find it for three days. However, inspired by David Herzog's teachings, I believed that I could retrieve it in the Glory realm. While driving to work one morning, I engaged in praising and worshiping God, and I suddenly sensed a powerful manifestation of God's glory. In that moment, I saw a vivid image of a corner shop, a food court near my previous workplace in Taman Melawati, with my pendrive lying on the floor.

Recognizing that there is no limitation of time and space in the Glory realm, I reached out and seized my pendrive in the vision. I spoke to the pendrive, commanding it to be returned to me in Jesus' name. Upon arriving at my office, I immediately visited the shop and asked the worker if she had come across my lost pendrive. Regrettably, she claimed to have not seen it. Undeterred, I sought out the shop owner and was astonished when they handed me my pendrive! Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God, lost was found !

God also doing very miricle right now. if everything done. i also receive gold dust .. but i need to wait until monday to comfirm it.

Miricle happen everyway, i believed.Haleluya..... Amen.

Thomas Ong said...

to Anonymous (Khoo), wow praise the Lord! take a photo of gold dust after your confirmation & email to me!! It's the manifestation of the Glory of God!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...