Monday, April 20, 2009

My Experience on Holy Laughter: The Pain, The Price, The Lesson, The Joy

I can still remember the first time I experienced Holy Laughter was in June 2008. Why? It's because the June 2008 marked the beginning season of wilderness and 'fake' victory of enemy in my life. Those who know me understand that my wife suddenly hit by depression and was in the peak (serious) condition in the beginning stage. With no experience in handling depression and don't know what was it, I was strongly believe that Jesus Christ can heal, save and deliver. The disappointment came when there was no improvement on my wife although I have tried a lot of methods that so called work before including having Holy Communion, overnight praise and worship, blowing of shofar, declare healing in the atmosphere of Glory, stand on proxy on Healing Room, Night of Fire and Florida Outpouring (Through God TV), through prayer clothe, anointing oil, command healing with authority, declaring the healing scripture, through playing anointed praise and worship song overnight, laying on of hand, prayer by anointed man of God, renunciation of past sin, cry out to the Lord, challenging God etc.

In the midst of sadness & disappointment, the Lord filled me with Holy Laughter while I was driving to office one morning, perhaps on 9 June 2008.

He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision. (Psa 2:4 ESV)

The amazing things was when I reached office, I 'suddenly' want to check on the Sid Roth's website. Wow, it was the interview with Rodney Howard-Browne, about Holy Laughter!! What a God's message delivered to me!

Ohh why laughter in this midst of critical time? The Lord used laughter to reminded me that He is still in control, the Lord was pouring the oil of joy instead of sadness, the Lord was mocking at the enemy plans.

From his throne in heaven the Lord laughs and mocks their feeble plans. (Psa 2:4 GNB)

The laughter break the strategy of the enemy over my life. Remember the promise in Deut.28:7, The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come against you one way and flee before you seven ways. Just last month the Lord has exposed the plan of enemy and shown me the reasons of the depression of my wife through a series of dreams, prophetic visions and work of knowledge by the Holy Spirit through His obedience and faithful vessels, Sister Georginia and Pastor Esther from CKRM.

For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him. (1 John 38, Col 2:15)

Many lesson and price has been paid that money cannot buy during 'winter' season and how God intervene and manifest his saving and healing power. By the grace of God, this events has changed me from extreme christian to balance type ( Yes, I was very extreme and even rebuke those who take medication for no faith, 'boldly' 'preach' the Word of God regardless the receiver is ready or not, of cause these causes unnecessary offend to the receiver, etc ). Yes, we all human are not perfect, but the Lord will change and mold us through his way. I believe those life experience will be used by God for His glory and service.

Just a small episode, my wife received the 'Joy of the Lord' or Holy Laughter last weekend in CKRM, Malacca when Pastor Paul and Pastor Esther prayed over her. The joy of the Lord also transfered to me as a 'catcher' for my wife. Ohh yes, this anointing is transferable as long as we are hunger and yielded to the Holy Spirit.

You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever. (Psa 16:11 GNB)


My Prayer:

Father, I thank you for your kindness toward me. Holy Spirit, I pray for the laughter, the joy, the dancing, the music, the celebration, the wine and the freedom to those who read this blog. I pray that today your laughter will break every bondage, every sickness, every oppression and depression. Let your holy laughter and prophetic laughter fill each and every life here in the name of our Shar Shalom, the Prince of Peace, Yeshua Mashiach Tsidkenu, Jesus, The Messiah, our righteneous! Lift up your hand, just receive it! God bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...