Thursday, November 27, 2008

Offensive Weapon of Warfare: The Sword Anointing




(Isa 27:1 GW) In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong SWORD shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

(Eph 6:17 kJV) And take the helmet of salvation, and the SWORD of the Spirit, which is the word of God:


The Lord has blessed me with many powerful and offensive weapons of warfare. One of the most powerful gifts is 'The Sword', one side of the Sword is the Word of God, the other side of the Sword is the Power of God. The Sword is very useful in deliverance, healing and empowerment (activation of gift) weapon. During my trip to CKRM Singapore, the Lord sees my hungers for the spiritual gifts and prompted the pastors to impart the SWORD of the spirit upon me. When I received 'The Sword' by faith, suddenly my right hand became very heavy! I fell down by the spirit of God, hand became numb and started to 'blowing (John 20:21-22)'. When we read about the bible about The Sword, we often assumed it was only a symbolic figure. However, I want to tell you that in the spiritual world, the Sword really is the 'Sword' if your spiritual eye is open.


In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.
(Rev 1:16 ESV)


Whenever I was filled with the spirit, I found myself 'blowing' continuously. Ps Paul Ang asked me to 'blow' at other persons. This 'blowing' activated warfare dancing of one sister, others was slained down by the spirit with this 'blowing'.

Praise the Lord! After I receive this powerful and offensive weapon, whenever I wielding the Sword, people will experience deliverance. The deliverance now is much more easier and do not need long prayer, where we 'begging' demon to come out. The spiritual realm recognise this spiritual authority and power. Often, just one word will create havoc for the enemy. Yes, long prayer is needed for carry out our priestly duty toward heavenly Father. However, when dealing with enemy, our priestly anointing should change to Kingly anointing, where with the weapon of warfare and our authority in Christ, the spoken WORD now enforces the victory. The enemy sometimes do not afraid of our long begging prayer, but he is afraid of someone rise up in authority (exousia) and power (dunamis) with God's given offensive spiritual weapon.



Sister Victoria from Singapore has written her revelation from the Lord about the Sword Anointing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...