Friday, April 03, 2009

Testimony from Texas: Impartation of The Sword

GoldenEagle (or Allen) has prophesied on me in prophetic chatroom.
http://victorgal.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-testimony-thomas-ong-malaysia.html

As prompted by Holy Spirit, I imparted The Sword to her through online as I believe there is no distance in the Glory. She live in Texas and I live in Malaysia. Few weeks later I received her reply from email. All the Glory to God!


From: Gary Allen
To: Thomas Ong
Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 3:18 AM
Subject Re: The Thunder Anointing

Reply

I have been using the Two Edge Sword that the Lord has placed in my hands. And he has been using it more and more. I am seeing healings and demons flee. I know his word and authority walks with me with his presence. Thank you Lord for your presence that walks with me. Thank you Lord for the confidence that I am gaining in you by the blood that you shed for us.

Linda Allen
Ft Worth Texas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...