Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Wife Testimony after 2nd Visit to Power Service, CKRM's School of Supernatural, Malacca

This is my wife's testimony after second visit to Power Service, CKRM's School of Supernatural Malacca. She was suffered depression since June, last year. However, there is a purpose & season throughout the journey of life so that we may become vessel that He want us to be and used for His glory! Being spirit-filled Christian doesn't means that we will be free from every temptation and tribulation in our life, however, knowing that we have a Almighty God who watch over us and we can surrender everything to Him and claim his promises in our life. Forgiveness is everyday, healing is everyday! Here is her testimony.


This God--his way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him. (Psalm 18:30 ESV)

Praise the Lord! Truly our heavenly father is faithful and full of love. The second visit to Power Service, CKRM's School of Supernatural in Malacca is truly trip worthy to travel at least two hours all the way from my place of stay in Klang, Selangor. God deeply touch me through the words spoken by Ps. Esther when she ministered to me. I felt my burden was lifted up and felt more relieve. When Ps. Paul given me the spritual wine from heaven (John 2:9), I felt the heat and healing taking place in my body.

When I reached home, while I'm dancing and singing to worship God (Ps. Esther prophesied and directed me to dance and sing along with songs playing by machine in order to be build up the inner man and for healing), in the midst of worshipping God, suddenly I felt the urgency to ask my husband to pray over me as I experienced the dizziness while I spin. My husband prayed and exercised The Thunder anointing over me (Hab 3:4). I slained down under the power anointing.

While I'm lying on the floor, this is my first time I felt the heavy weight falling down and clothed my whole body from above, I cannot move my body for about 15 minutes and I felt healing is taking place. Later, I shared my experience with my husband, he said that was the 'kavod' (Hebrew word for GLORY) means the weightiness and heaviness of His Presence!
http://heputanewsong.blogspot.com/2006/12/kavod-adonai-weight-of-god.html

I felt very blessed and excited because God is very good to me! All the Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Penny Ong
22 March 2009

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...