Friday, February 27, 2009

Impartation of The Sword Anointing - Testimony from Sister Georginia

I was prompted by the Holy Ghost to impart The Sword to Sister Georginia last Thursday. Before I imparted the Sword, the Lord want me to read the articles written by me and Sister Victoria in our blogs, also the prophecy of The Sword Anointing by Carol Arnott. Then, I imparted 'The Sword' to her. When she received The Sword, there was such a 'heaviness' & 'Weightiness' in her hand as she was wielding her hand repeatedly for quite long time as directed by Holy Spirit. She said she can't control her hand as her hand was moving seems like Holy Spirit directed her on how to wield the Sword. The Lord spoke to her through Psalm 45 about 'The Sword' and confirmed when she went to Healing Room, this very same scriptures shared by the Pastor there. Here's her testimony


Dear Thomas,

Praise the LORD. I have asked the LORD what is the meaning of this Sword anointing. The LORD showed me that HIS SWORD is a powerful weapon for the LORD IS THE WARRIOR, THE LORD IS HIS NAME (Exodus 15:3). (2nd scene) When I strike the sword, I saw people can't passby and they are slain by the LORD. (1st scene) I saw myself enter my mom's hse and found that the room is very oppressed and I felt it. It was real in my spirit. then the 2nd secene came, I was standing with the SWORD on my hand and I striked the SWORD, people just can't passby. Then one person just came & said to me, my body is very itchy and I rebuked it in the name JESUS, then I woke up. LORD. As I shared, this time, I'm hearing from the LORD more & more. I shared Psalm 45 with you that night, Gird your sword upon your side, O mighty one; clothe yourself with splendor and majesty. In your majesty ride forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. Then the LORD said to me, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and hight priest whom we cofess. (Heb3:1). and he said also, I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Isreal, who summons you by name. (Isaiah 45:3) PRAISE THE LORD, in his presence all the days of my life is what I seek, that is what I ask. (Psalm 27:4). Amen , Amen, Amen, All GLORY TO HIM IN THE HIGHEST. Amen. Praise The Lord.

Sister Georginia
26 Feb 2009


Also, Sister Georginia was blessed by the Lord with the gift of 'blowing' during one of the prayer, praise and worship time in cell group. Glory to God!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...