Wednesday, July 20, 2005

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psa 91:11

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways” (Psalm 91:11)

“When we believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and trust in His abiding love and presence in our lives, the miraculous often becomes almost ordinary. This is a story of my encounter with the miraculous protection of God and how He provided for my needs. On 2 February 2005, I was driving home from work along the MRR2 at Batu Caves, through LDP and SS2. The time was about 6:30pm. I was speeding along as I listened to WAFM 97.2. Spontaneously, I was praying in tongues. I don't know what I prayed for but afterward I realized the Lord had done something wonderful for me.

As I drove along SS2, I decided to buy my dinner and turned towards Taman Paramount. On the way between SS2 and Taman Paramount, a Malay motorist kept pointing at my car. At first I ignored him; but he kept on pointing. So I stopped my car at the bus stop nearby to check. To my astonishment, my left tyre at the back was totally flat! It could not be patched up because there were many cracks along the tyre walls. However, I didn't feel anything wrong when I was driving along the MRR2, LDP and SS2!

The time was about 7:20pm. When I looked up, there was a tyre shop within walking distance, just in front of me. I was the last customer when the foreman helped me to change the tyre. I found I had to buy two new tyres as the spare tyre in the boot was almost bald.

I praise God that I arrived at the tyre shop just in time before they closed. With the punctured tyre I would definitely not have arrived home safely. Also, as I drove away from the tyre shop it began to rain. I wondered what would have happened to my car while I was speeding along the main road in the wet conditions, with a punctured tyre! Surely the Lord was present, and the motorist who pointed at my car was an angel! The Lord spoke to me through this verseL

(Psalm 91:11 KJV) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Even after I finally reached home this verse kept popping up in my mind. God spoke to me and reminded me that He is faithful! God is Good all the time!



THOMAS ONG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...