Thursday, July 21, 2005

" ... for me and my household, we will serve the LORD ." Joshua 24:15

Thank you Father for allowing me to testify. Hallelujah!
I want to testify that my parent is SAVED during the 1st weekend of July!
I was able to lead them to sinner prayer when I went back to my hometown in Johore. Thanks for the Grace and Mercy of God to soften their heart and draw them into HIS arm. I pray that the Lord will continue his work to my parent, bless them and ignite them with the fire of Holy Spirit. Thank you for those who has pray for the salvation of my parents during dawn prayer: Elisha Brigade, my sister in law and also my cell group members! Thanks for Sister Wai Ling for she blessed my parents with bigger Fonts of Bible and her prayer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...