Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lost and Found in the Glory - bro Elijah David Choong


Yesterday after returning from Singapore, I realised that I had lost my room keys. I started to search everywhere, including my bag, my car and my pocket, but I still could not locate my keys after searching for more than 4 times.

I was then thinking of the worst solution that I will have to stay overnight in the 24-hour operated KFC until the next morning; then I will buy a hammer & screw driver to break the lock pad in order to get into my house.

I told bro Thomas Ong about my incident through Facebook Messenger. Initially I thought of praying for the keys to appear to me but I couldn't figure out how it be possible in my natural mind set. Nevertheless, he prayed for me and asking me to imagine the look of my keys in my mind. He then called for the keys to be back in Jesus name and asking me to do a prophetic act of grabbing my keys, eventhough in my mind, I was thinking it sounds impossible, but I tried to do because I told myself I have nothing to lose. 

Later he asking me to check my bag, yet my mind was thinking the keys couldn't be in my bag as I had been searching inside the bag more than 4 times earlier, however I searched my bag again, surprising the keys is in my bag! Praise The Lord!!!

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (Mark 11:24 NKJV)

Elijah David Choong
28/3/15


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...