Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'Threatening' Gospel

We (together with my previous cell group's member, Wai Ling, Kwee Choo, Shirley, JTLim, Wei Chung and Khong) went to Malacca's hospital to visit my father in law who has diabetes and prostate problem. We continue to pray over him and sang praise and worship song around his sickbed. I exercised 'The Sword' Anointing over him to kill all infirmities and death, and 'blow' over him to receive the life (John 20:22). Suddenly he was in great pain felt like to vomit something out.

Matthew 11:12 (New Living Translation)
12 And from the time John the Baptist began preaching until now, the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing, and violent people are attacking it.

My wife, filled with Holy Spirit, asked my father in law to receive Jesus. My father in law refused. However, being filled with wisdom, my wife 'threat' him to receive Jesus and repent of his sin, believe Jesus Christ is his Saviour and Healer, otherwise, we can't cast the 'something' out of him without being filled with God, his condition may become worse than first (Matt 12:43-45). Finally, he agreed (in great pain) and he just repeated the salvation prayer after me.

By the grace of God, I prayed for the love of Christ and healing be upon him although he received Jesus in great pain and seems with no choice. All Glory to Him.

Thanks for my previous cell group's member for their love to pray and visititation.

The Lord gave me boldness and passion to pray for an old man in sickbed of the same ward. Praise the Lord that he rededicated his life to Jesus and forgive those who sin against him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...