Monday, November 02, 2009

Miracle of Instant Weight Loss at CKRM Malacca

“But forget all that—it is nothing compared to what I am going to do. For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.(Isaiah 43:18-19 NLT)

During the CKRM Malacca service, I was invited by Pastor Paul Ang to share and minister to the congregation. One of the miraculous moments occurred when I prayed for an instant weight loss miracle. Our Sister Deborah, who is also the Vice-Chairman of CKRM Banting, experienced this extraordinary miracle firsthand. Deborah joyfully shared, "I am filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, and I have lost 6kg, going from 65kg to 59kg! Miraculously, my hips have reduced by 8 inches in the glory!" She further expressed, "As a professional beautician, helping people lose weight has been a part of my job. Now, with the miracle of instant weight loss, I can evangelize to my customers, showing them that God is capable of doing all things!"

We rejoice and praise the Lord for the manifestation of these signs and wonders, bringing a new wave of inspiration and awe.

1 comment:

Georginia said...

Praise the LORD. "I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols. See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I annonce them to you." Halleluyah (Isa 42:8-9). I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what i have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. Amen Halleluyah (John 14:12)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...