Thursday, June 18, 2009

Like An Angelic Voice

One morning I wake up, I heard a voice like an angelic voice, saying, 'Psalm 4:5 and Psalm 12:5'. After I reached my office, I checked the verses through e-sword immediately.

Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD. (Psalm 4:5 KJV)

For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. (Psalm 12:5 KJV)


In researching the meaning of the poor (H6041) in Psalm 12:5 through e-sword, Hebrew : aw-nee' , it means depressed, in mind or circumstances, afflicted, humble`, lowly`, needy, poor. It's rhema word from God, I better take heed and meditate it. Here is other translation of Psalm 12:5.


HNV - Hebrew Name Version
"Because of the oppression of the weak and because of the groaning of the needy, I will now arise," says the LORD; "I will set him in safety from those who malign him." (Psalm 12:5 HNV)

GNB - Good News Bible
"But now I will come," says the LORD, "because the needy are oppressed and the persecuted groan in pain. I will give them the security they long for." (Psalm 12:5 GNB)

MSG - The Message
Into the hovels of the poor, Into the dark streets where the homeless groan, God speaks: "I've had enough; I'm on my way To heal the ache in the heart of the wretched." (Psalm 12:5 MSG)

CEV - Comtemporary English Version
But you, LORD, tell them, "I will do something! The poor are mistreated and helpless people moan. I'll rescue all who suffer." (Psa 12:5 CEV)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...